Next Cub Club: Meet the Counselor Friday, February 8, 8:45-9:30am
Cub Club is for pre-k aged children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2019 or 2020. We meet multiple times throughout the school year. Parents and kids will interact with teachers and have mini classroom sessions in order to get a feel for kindergarten life at Northrich. The goal is to familiarize the children with their future classmates, teachers and school. Younger siblings are welcome to attend. Together we can provide the best experience for our students!
Cub Club events for 2018-2019 school year:
- Library/Gym Friday, September 14, 8:45-9:30am
- Music/Art Friday, October 19, 8:45-9:30am
- Movie Night on the Lawn Friday, October 19, 6-8:30pm
- Multi-cultural Night Thursday, November 8, 6-7:30pm
- School Sing Along Friday, December 21, 1:30-2pm
- Meet the Counselor Friday, February 8, 8:45-9:30am
- Spaghetti Dinner and Optional Tour Thursday, March 7, 5-6:30pm
- School Carnival Saturday, March 30, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Kindergarten Teachers Friday, May 10, 12:20-1:05pm
Please register and select Cub Club with the year your child will begin kindergarten.
Please join one of the Facebook Groups below:
Contact Chelsi Ross - email@example.com - if you have any questions.